Import Anime Forums

Full Version: did anyone miss me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so how many of you missed me?
Big Grin Big Grin
not me. not here nor at (the other site which can not be mentioned here). you asked, so i gave you an answer.
Sorry man, but, well, I don't know you so, I couldn't exactly miss you. Although I'd like to say if I'm supposed to know you, or did before, sorry that I forgot you.
I was wondering where the hell you had wandered off to.
well i had some stuff to do and i could not come on.
who are you

and you maybe asking

who am i?

ask Jackie ChanWink

ive been away alot since the easter period been v busy with "REAL" life
Now I reconize rav96, whom I was wondering where he had been, nice to have you back, & as for introdutions go.
Rav, that's Ngckld; Ngckld, this is Rav.

Now you know him....(yeah...)
Vicious you know you missed my stupid comments Big Grin
I dont remember you, so hello and welcome back, person I dont know.
He's not back. His last post was on 5/3/04. This forum has a weird glitch where it sometimes marks really old threads as unread for some reason.
dont know you and from this post i hope doesnt show your skill at coming up with new topics. so i give you a vote for Dont Care right now.

-LE
Vicious Wrote:He's not back. His last post was on 5/3/04. This forum has a weird glitch where it sometimes marks really old threads as unread for some reason.

Maybe someone just voted....that's why brought back an old thread..........
that would be my guess. Someone decided to vote on a poll that was from this January or even earlier a while back.

Someone is being a moron on this board.
damn it and I got tricked into voting as well....
People come, people go not everybody leaves their mark on everyone here like some of our more vocal members