Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Scrapped Princess, Gatefold vs. cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 DVD case bundle

3 DVD, gatefold

Maybe its just me but I don't like gatefolds, I like real DVD cases.

Now are these two the same thing only diffrent type of cases? And which version would you buy and why?

[edit]- One sec, the damn site won't let me link.

Link doesn't work...you typed in wwww.,.com or sth like that.
I tried over & over to link it but it doesn't work, I even tried linking the images.

Just goto deleted . c o m and search for "Scrapped Princess". lol

This is the weirdest thing, why can't I input deleted c o m ? Go ahead & try link them.

AHHHHH!!! Why is it that word is always blocked out? Its

deleted . c o m

[edit]- I'm deleting address to prevent this thread from being deleted.

But really, to both sites. Grow upTongue
i think maybe that word is being banned from this forum???
Well it really drove me nuts:p
They are the same thing, only different packaging.....individual volumes for the 3 dvd bundles....
There the same price too. Wouldn't the 3 DVD case version be better since its in 3 DVD cases rather than a gatefold?
Quote:Originally posted by Levon_r

This is the weirdest thing, why can't I input [b]a n i m e n i a c s . c o m
? Go ahead & try link them.

AHHHHH!!! Why is it that word is always blocked out? Its

a n i m e n i a c s . c o m [/B]

Hahahahaha. Can't believe you went to such lengths to spell it out numerous times.

Why won't this square peg fit in this round hole? Let me get my saw out and cut it up a bit and make it fit. :eek:

Basically, the 2 sites didn't get along so well in the past, so the 2 basically avoid each other. There's the simple explanation for you.
Quote:Originally posted by Levon_r
There the same price too. Wouldn't the 3 DVD case version be better since its in 3 DVD cases rather than a gatefold?

Well, it's your own preference. Since you don't like the gatefolds, then get the individual dvds. Heheheh for me, I hate 'box sets---aka Gatefolds' for R1s and HKs. Only 1 coverart.....but I guess it's cheaper to buy box sets/gatefolds than individuals dvds in many cases of R1s.
Hks...you can afford the individual dvds easily.
If your an artist you'll like the gatefolds, they are presented in a very artsy manner which is a change from the traditional American release.