Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy Giant Robo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to buy this set, the one by MAC. Not the other ones.

Can someone give me a link where to find it? All I find is the diffrent/worse ones.
Have you checked the STORE page on this website? its in stock and available for sale right here...
lol Thanks.

Damn I'm stupid, I REALLY diddn't think they would have it but I guess I was wrong. I should check there more.
I was going to order it, but I have a question. Are the credits in Japanese, English, or Korean? What about the text in the show?
From the reviews theres 3 lanuages. Even though at this site they say its only Japanese.

I think its a R3 DVD rip, which has English(which is rare).

"text"? Subs you mean. They have English too.

The 3rd DVD is extras but arn't subbed.
I mean in the opening and ending credits, where they say people who worked on the show. Is it in Japanese, English, or Korean?
Hey,

I just ordered it when it came in on the 26th along with Lupin and some other stuff so i'll let you know when I get it, Il put up a review with captures etc

Hope that'll help

- Guts45
Quote:Originally posted by Vinny
I mean in the opening and ending credits, where they say people who worked on the show. Is it in Japanese, English, or Korean?

:confused:

Why does that matter?:p

Quote:Originally posted by guts45
Hey,

I just ordered it when it came in on the 26th along with Lupin and some other stuff so i'll let you know when I get it, Il put up a review with captures etc

Hope that'll help

- Guts45

Cool thanks, can you take pics of the case/gate fold too?
Quote:Originally posted by Vinny

I watched this set sometime ago. If I remember correctly, everything was in its original form. That means mixture of Japanese and English opening and closings. There aren't whole lot of inline texts, but what they have, they were mostly English anyway to begin with.

Disc 3 is useless as it is all in Korean. I don't care much about extras anyway. All in all, it's a good set. Both disc and box were nicely done. Subtitles are nearly perfect. I just wish they put them in a 2 disc set.
Quote:Originally posted by Levon_r
:confused:

Why does that matter?:p

Cool thanks, can you take pics of the case/gate fold too?

Sure man, il do scan's of the gatefold, back etc;

No problems

- Guts45
its not rare at all to find english subs on R3 dvd, infact its quite common, i own loads!
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
its not rare at all to find english subs on R3 dvd, infact its quite common, i own loads!

Yeah but English dubs are rare on R3 DVDs right?