Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [ Current trade list ] bellreisa - 1/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What I have:

Aquarian Age 1-8 (AV)
Blood: The Last Vampire (MI)
Chobits 1-9 (AV)
Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten (MI)
Groove Adventure Rave 1-16 (AV)
Gundam W: Endless Waltz (MI)
Kanon 1-13 (MI)
Metropolis (R1)
Moldiver (R1)

Escaflowne 1-4 (VHS sub, domestic)
Serial Experiments Lain 1-13 (VCD Chinese subbed) x 2

What I'm looking for:

Boys Be (MI)
Final Fantasy U (MI)
Fruits Basket (MI)
GaoGaiGar Final (AV)
Giant Robo (MI)
Hikaru no Go (AV)
RUN=DIM (AS)
Tri-Zenon (AS)
Violinist of Hameln (MI/MAC)

Stuff that may not be out but are on my list for the future:

Arcade Gamer Fubuki (Fubuki Bakutan)
Crush Gear Turbo
Full Moon o Sagashite
Saishu Heiki Kanojo (Ultimate Weapon Girlfriend/She the Ultimate Weapon)

If you're interested in something on my list, make me an offer even if it's not on my "looking for" list. I'm open to suggestions. ^_^

Contact: lain (underscore) iwakura (at) softhome (dot) net, or PM me on the forums.

-- Natsuki the Esoteric
Scryed just got released (mi) it is fresh off and hard to find but its up for grabs on ebay so far from only one seller thow . 8seller for 20 bucks
SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH : BELLREISA ! YOU GO GIRL !
Updated 9/7.

-- Natsuki the Esoteric
Updated 9/12.

-- Natsuki the Esoteric
Updated 9/22.
heya bell, anything on my list look interesting enuf to trade for mezzo forte?
bellreisa: I send you a pm about trade, so check out my list.
Quote:Originally posted by "rukkus"

heya bell, anything on my list look interesting enuf to trade for mezzo forte?

Sorry, nope. ^^;
yeah, my list is pretty crappy right now :|
Updated 9/30.
success trade with bellreisa
I do def. want to set up a trade/sale with you, but I have a couple of questions, I read you email and you said the Angelic layer was a rip of the MI version, so how is the sound/video and subs, because I just read the AS version was not too good on sound. Please let me know Big Grin Also, how bad are the NOIR subs? how's the video and sound quality for that one? I am interested in them, but I think I might be able to work out something Big Grin I only have like 10 bucks to spend in cash max so maybe we can throw in manga? It's easy for me to get the rayearth and I think I can get an angelic layer but I'm not sure what number, also, I can't get wish, I think I can get issue 1 of clover and I can't get chobits or Saishu Heiki Kanojo .

Actually, I'll let you know tomorrow if I still want the lodoss war ok? If I am still interested in it I'll give you the cash for that one. I'm really interesed in the NOIR and the AL. I'm just wondering about the rest of it's condition Big Grin Thanks! - Jen

oh! BTW- the manga I can get is in Japanese. Each would be around 6.50 ? Does that sound good, If I don't have enough money? (I know I don't have alot of it so... that's why I offered manga. Big Grin Thanks again!
AS Noir is... pretty bad. The first two eps are mistimed, the subs are understandable but Engrishy and the names are never quite correct. The video and audio are decent but not DVD-quality.

Manga is okay, English is preferred as my Japanese is not up to par. ^^; Rayearth in English 4-6 would be highly nifty.
Ah yes, the second season of Rayearth's manga. In my honest opinion, the second season's manga was far better. They don't kill a specific person in the manga, and some of the people were "made for anime" characters. The manga is very, very good.
Pages: 1 2