Import Anime Forums

Full Version: have you bought anything from meganime??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i see that their in the usa and their shipping is cheap too..

but ive never heard of them before i ran across their site today its funny how they have every title i want instock while are the other places are sold-out?

weird?? maybe not many people know about it??

so is meganime a good place to buy from or do i avoid it??
First off, learn to spell. It's "they're", NOT "their". I don't care if you're lazy, but at least do everyone the courtesy of using proper spelling.

People these days...I swear the english language is going downhill fast.
here their where everywhere?? honestly does it look like i am going to take the time to double check the meaning of a word when they can understand it the way it is??

seriously though they're in the USA aren't you happy?? man you must be real bored right mow...mow????...did i just say mow??? ooooo i meant as of now??!!!

hyahya!!!1
Quote:Originally posted by casshan83
here their where everywhere?? honestly does it look like i am going to take the time to double check the meaning of a word when they can understand it the way it is??

Do you only know way of spelling that word? It's "there", NOT "their". I don't know how the hell you got past second grade. Go pick up a book and watch less anime, as it's clearly rotting your brain.
I've ordered from their before casshan. Their a pretty decent place to order from. So try to go their and check it out.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I've ordered from their before casshan. Their a pretty decent place to order from. So try to go their and check it out.

Hahahaha. I thought Robojack was being a prick for no good reason too. (This coming from me) :eek: I've seen much much worse spelling on anime forums. No reason to get on a guy for one minor offense like that.
vicious i agree robojack just needs to calm down and accept the fact i was being sarcastic and not trying to bash somebody no need to be rude...
Ok, fine. I may have been in a sour mood. But I said nothing that I don't mean, most of the time I merely just let it slide. Whether or not you perceive this as an apology is up to you. STILL, be more careful in the future with your spelling.
HAHA!!
Robojack, you're cool stuff!! But I always keep in mind, a lot of people who post here are still learning how to spell and proper grammer usage. I see why you freaked out at him, but those are common mistakes. This isn't Engrish 101.
Robojack, I sympathize completely.

~The Grammar Nazi
No one hates spelling mistakes more than I do (being a former spelling bee champ and all) Big Grin , but I've gotten used to it in forums now. It'll drive you crazy if you focus on it too much since it's so rampant in forums. But there are some users that are totally horrible at it and misspell every other word (go check out AN forums sometimes), and that drives me nuts.
Don't forget we are not all from an english speaking country, especialy on ANBig Grin
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Don't forget we are not all from an english speaking country, especialy on ANBig Grin

I know. I just wish people would put under their avatar or profile what their location is like you have done. There are many that don't and that leads to alot of misunderstandings there.
back on topic. meganimedvd.com is a very good site for MI titles. that was the site i ordered from when i first started buying HK. they are on the west coast, and im on the east coast, and my orders definitely came within 3-4 days. the guy who runs the site, khan or something, is really nice too, i exchanged a few emails with him. and unless something has changed, they have everything in stock that is on the site, just like JJ.

i would highly recommend meganimedvd.com if you like MI HKs.

-Vile
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I know. I just wish people would put under their avatar or profile what their location is like you have done. There are many that don't and that leads to alot of misunderstandings there.

AN: Max........English not Engrish please........
I had a hard time reading his post that I quit trying after the first 2 lines................:p Big Grin

Mega is pretty decent. At least they reply mails and send out orders promptly.