Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shocking, but eye-opening video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch this video, and you'll think twice before allowing anyone in your vehicle to ever go without a seatbelt again.

http://www.noexcusesc.com/

More commercials like these are needed to convince people to buckle up, particularly backseat passenger.
Your video won't play.Sad The page loads and then it just sits there.
yep,
doesnt work.

-LE
Worked for me, just had to wait 15 minutes.

It looks pretty fake but I never thought that could happen in an accident. I always wear my seatbelt but it sure makes you think about the other people in your car who don't. Thanks RobojackSmile
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Worked for me, just had to wait 15 minutes.

It looks pretty fake but I never thought that could happen in an accident. I always wear my seatbelt but it sure makes you think about the other people in your car who don't. Thanks RobojackSmile

Well you gotta think.. Who would drive around with a camera in there car and get into an accident.. Its basically there to show you what can happen if one person didn't wear there seatbelt.. i mean they probably got the idea because it has happened before.. Otherwise people didn't think about it.. you gotta figure if there is a warning label on something that probably means that someone tried to do it..
lol Schultz, thats exactly it, you know the saying, invent something idiot proof and they will invent a better idiot Wink

chicken and the egg my friend, chicken and the egg...
robojack by the title of your topic i was hoping your were talking about hbo's shock video..:eek:

i always wear my seatbelt especially after watching ER on TLC no not the george clooney or nbc crap. the real unedited thing.

ive seen some nasty mess..