Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I playing Final fantasy Gameboy advance sp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man this game is long and exceedingly intricate with all the different classes and weapons and battle strategy. Can anyone coroberate this games " fun ness?" I feel this game was a waste of my money. the story is a little strange too but thats normal for Final Fantasy games.
I assume you mean FF tactics advance, b/c as far as i know there are no other FF titles on GBA. I like it, i am almost done with it. I used to play in the beer cooler at work, but now that i quit i can't live life on the edge like that.
And memory. Half the time I can't rember what I was doing on the game after a little rest from playing the game.
it was good at first then became quickly boring.i blame the playstation era for that....

i think the reason why because i play tactics on the psone before i played the GBA version.. tactics is an awesome game i logged in over 60+ hours on that first couple of times i played gotta have all the job classes collect ultima and zodiac and the weapons or just cheat and use the gameshark i mean i would use it since i played the hell out of the game when it first came out.

i still have the orginal game with the NON greatest hits guide to it..

i they should port over chrono trigger or final fantasy 6 to the SP now that would be fun!!!