Import Anime Forums

Full Version: where can i buy the rest of DBZ series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to buy the dragonball z part 1 thru 12 series but this site doesnt have them?? will Junkiejoe be getting anymore???

could someone tell me which one to get?? i mean i see jaded god speaks highly about his DBZ dvds!! is there a certain one to avoid??

i mean theres the one in the blue boxes...and theres the ones with screen shots of the eps on the front with english and japanese audio?

while the blue ones only have japanese audo with english subs?

so which one do i buy?? are they both the same or is one of them better then the other??

i have done see the whole series in english i would prefer to have the better subtitled one if possible!!

if anyone knows of another store to buy these from and please tell me if you had a good experience with them or it was a ripoff..
The ones in the blue boxes are a must buy! They are rips of the Dragonbox. The video for the Dragonbox was completely remastered. The best quality video quality you will find for Dragonball. The R1's are not remastered.Wink
You can request them with JJ i guess
I think there need to be some kind of box set that people could buy. If enough people want to purchase it maybe JJ can do something about it.
Just a thought. I'm one of those people who would buy it.
That sites name is totally banned so send me a pm again with your email addy Wink

Anyways JJ is supposedly going to be getting some. I pmed him a while ago about it and he is trying. So be patient or visit .