Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Rule no Console VS threads or This Console rules all others suck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because there has been 3 of the almost same threads.. .. So plain and simple anymore will get locked.. because there is NO way to say whats the best..

Because if you wish to look at Games then probably the Dreamcast would of won.. but if you look at numbers then the PS2 is in the lead and there is no catching up.. While Gamecube is ranked 2nd with Xbox behind..

so what makes a console is what keeps you entertained.. and everyone is different in that area..
Indeed.
Fair enough.

I'll admit, however, I get a certain perverse enjoyment when fanboys start screaming about how great their console is and how the rest are crap.
Come on, we all know that Dreamcast can't be beat...
Dude you are starting it again in Schultzs own thread. That's not smart.Rolleyes
Good idea.Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz

While Gamecube is ranked 2nd with Xbox behind..

different story in Europe GC is last! Sad
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
different story in Europe GC is last! Sad

I talk Global Sales..
In US its the same Gamecube is 3rd..
Thats how important the Japanese Market is and thats what Microsoft really underestimated.. I have seen a monthly figure when a PSone outsold Xboxs here in japan..
Wow Schultz! PS1 is outselling it and they ar estill going to make X-Box2.Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Wow Schultz! PS1 is outselling it and they ar estill going to make X-Box2.Rolleyes

No it only happened a one month i saw.. i don't know how much it happened i just saw it once.. i thought it was pretty funny..
Good call on the locking schultz... I remeber that month when the PS1 outsold the xbox. It wasn't that long ago either. Like 6 months ago and the PS1 out sold the xbox almost 2 to 1.
That IS funny.
hi, just wondering where dose everyone get their figures from
Excellent idea.
A good additon
that topic is like the dub vs sub of the video game boards.
I havnt added to this yet so I thought I would. There should never be a console vs console thread because if you were a true gamer, it doesnt matter what system a game is on, as long as its a good game. End of story.
Pages: 1 2