Import Anime Forums

Full Version: must hane two power balls going simultaneously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't no stop working out with the ball. I want two going at once. If all us animes viewer woked out with these power balls we would have nothing to fear anymore. Who agrees with me?
so were you rubbing coconuts or your own cocoNUTS? Big Grin

those are balls right? so do you do that while watching anime? what kind? :p
HAhahahaha You rock NYx!
I do play with the good old power ball while watching anime. I guess Nyx couldn't get the mind off Gay homo erotic ideas long enough to comprehend what I was saying. i guess to each thier own huh? Its all cool. we live in an age where it is very acceptable. More power to you buddy!
Big Grin aloha! aloha! no wonder your right/left arm's BUFFER than the other...

its ok to love yourself! buffy! :p
i won't even dignify that with a reply, byt the way how old are 12 , 13?
Look at the subtitle dude. He's a Marine. He'll kick your ass from Afganistan and then mine for the heck of it. It's all fun and games buff. You're still cool in my book regardless of what my old IA brother NYx says.Wink
ruff tuff buffgod, you weren't loved enuff as a child were you?

tis all in good fun and jest, lol can't believe you letting it get to you...

NYxCALM your nipples foo' Big Grin

if you really do rub your hawaiian cocoNUTS in secret, its ok man! Wink
I gotta ask . . . what are power balls? What the hell is he talking about? When I originally saw the name of the thread, I thought it had something to do with the lottery. :confused:
I found out by typing in power ball on Yahoo. I saw the frist few links were the lotto then one was a british exercise equipment. It's a little ball with a timer counter like the Pikachu walking thing. You just shake it as much as you can to see how fast and long you can do it. It helps get your arms ready for a good power stroking in the bathroom.
Its originally meant for treating carpeltunnel syndrome but its also to bulds up the for arms. Its actually quite fun and you get strength gains and muscle definition. What you do with your new found strength is up to you it's none of my business. I recomend it, it's a small gyroscope in the palm of your hands, how cool is that. Oh yeah I would also like to mention that my brother is in the special forces and in Iraq now but the last time he came home, I kick his ass. It might be because I'm a grappler champion and wiegh like 260lbs, 7% body fat at the moment. Anywhot power balls are good for you.