Import Anime Forums

Full Version: animekrazy.com? is it good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
while looking to find of the dvds i want but I'A' doesnt have them i have no choice but muster up the courage and order from them instead.

so has anyone on this forum bought anything from them and receieved their goods?

thanks ahead!!
Good luck ordering from AnimeKrazy.com, I still get their website as experiencing technical difficulties and it has been that way for the past several months or more...

As for ordering from them, I have on several occasions and didn't have a bit of problem with it... it was sent out quickly and I received it within a week, priority mail... but then I haven't had to send anything back for replacement either..
ive used animekrazy many a time and i must say that im very pleased with their service, although these days i find their international shipping rate to be way over the top and this has been preventing me from making any orders recently.
I've ordered from them before, but they have a ridiculous return policy if something is wrong with your dvd, and they are pretty pricy compared to IA.