Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dont Ever buy from nextdayanime.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just dont every buy from nextdayanime.com I dont know how anyone here has gotten dvds from them or had a good result.

Stay away. Cool
I believe this site is the best. I've tried a couple of other buts they don't come anywhere near the quality of this site. there is no need to look for another place to shop. Good stuff!
It is funny that you should mention not to buy from that site. It must be REALLY bad because one of my pals also told me not to buy from there. Lol. I agree as far as this place being the best place to buy from. Good prices and good time for shipment. I only wish that they sold manga also. But I suppose the good dvd selection makes up for that Big Grin .
Yeah... I'm content here. This is the best HK site.

Batik.. I see you got an avatar! Wink
Yes, I did. You like? *flounces off the avatar* I was not sure what to use as my avatar because I can never make up my mind. I finally decided on this one. It is not really important but I like to have pictures that make me happy when I look at them.I wanted to find one that reflected a little about myself, but as you can see I suck when it comes to finding something like that, also . ^______^.
I aggree that's why I like avatars as well.

I just changed my avatar today. I had the an animated GIF of Kenshin. But, I decided to make my own (from manga)!

My old avatar:
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Yeah... I'm contempt here. This is the best HK site.

You mean you are contented here? Or you hold this site in contempt?
I like yours Wink. I also made my own from a manga. I wanted another one, but I couldn't decrease the size without distorting the picture. I am happy with the one I have now though.
wow!
i have and i guess its just cause im a prefered customer. i but stuff JJ doesnt get here thats dubbed like I,My,Me Strawberry Eggs.

sucks they were bad to all of you they have a great service thats just gone down for awhile i see now. they use to be soo good with emails and so on ! unless you all are buying out of stock items its your fault cause they say they are out and you have to wait !

so if thats it you should say that instead of saying they suck !

i know there was a mix up with jadded god's order but part of that was your mistake for ordering a out of stock item ! you know there are other peopel that buy the item too so if your 4th in line and they get 3 sets you dont get one till the next round some of you just need to learn how to wait !

thats all !

-LE
Hahahahahahh! Please excuse my laughter. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!. Well, now that that's over...I was just reflecting what I heard. *shrugs*
It wasn't the OOS problem. The problem was that I ordered everything and it was instock.. An hour later one of the titles appeard OOS.. Which is pretty odd and for them to not accept any emails or anything was very displeasing.

I would have gladly waited for months if they would have assured my order. Well It actually took a month so heh.
I don't care what anyone says anymore. I am still not ordering from any site other than this one......and maybe some other select few. Yeah......hmmm.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
You mean you are contented here? Or you hold this site in contempt?
Oops. I am content. Thanks Wink
Personally I enjoyed ordering from here. Even though Canadian shipping isn't the fastest on earth my orders come faster then some domestic orders I place.
well to me the shipping is quite good since i live all the way out here in the carribean, in about a week or so