Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is going to college worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
indeed!Wink
Going to college\uni is a great way to put yourself in a different perspective. One of the most noticable things about uni life is the variety of people and cultures you experience. I know people from China, Japan, Holland, Germany, The USA, Australia and Brazil. Without going to uni i doubt i would have meet such a wide varity of poeple, nor made such great frineds.

The experience gained from education goes beyond job skills, or employment prospects, but should still be key to what you're looking for. If you don't get in the swing of things you'll learn a good lesson in the process, and ultimately whatever the result, life goes on. But if you dont' go now you'll never know.
It really is up to the person. Knowledge extends so much over the years and it could really help people in the long run. I think that everything people have said here are good comments and opinions on the subject. It is in a sense, as if we all have the same idea. Like agreeing and being able to express opinions and strong ideas on the subject (that made no damn sense but whatever -_-). I am going to quit while I am ahea in this little bs speech.
Uni/College is great my previos comment was posted a while back when studying and revision was pissing me off and how my best mate at uni kept on skanking me, plus my favourite drum sticks brokeSad

Knowledge and experinces are awesom-0
Pages: 1 2