Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Does Saterday count as a business day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never really knew if it is or not. Does it depend on the business, or is it the same for all.

PS: Did I spell saterday right? im a horriable speller.
Saturday is not normally a business day as it's a day off of work. However, packages may be still delivered on that day.
If it is business it is not a "workday". If you are refferring to non-big commerical businesses saturday and sunday are counted. Now as far as shipping in the U.S. the post office counts saturdays they count them as business so if it is business days your counting then count out saturday and sunday.
Here's something I've always wondered about: mail isn't delivered to homes on Sundays, but is it still in transit? Is it still moving between cities and post offices?
Quote:Originally posted by isisCdXVi
Here's something I've always wondered about: mail isn't delivered to homes on Sundays, but is it still in transit? Is it still moving between cities and post offices?

Yes. My friends dad works for the post office and he said it does.

Also, Saturday is not a business day. Anytime something says like 3-5 business days or whatever, they are only counting Monday-Friday.
Mail isn't delivered here on Saturdays as well a Sundays.
I live in Puerto Rico and the USPS delivers on Saturday, I've recieved HK anime on saturday. The real question is if this site counts Saturday as a business day
So I gess it depends on where you live. I just wanted to know if saterday would count as a business day while im waiting for my anime to arrive.
Quote:Originally posted by Seijuro Hiko
...The real question is if this site counts Saturday as a business day

That all depends on how JJ feels on any one particular Saturday.
i have gotten packages on saturday !
and it is a work day cause i work and a shit load of other people do to. mail comes on Sat. so it must count. hell i work from 7am to 5pm tomorrow (SAT.)

count it !

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
i have gotten packages on saturday !
and it is a work day cause i work and a shit load of other people do to. mail comes on Sat. so it must count. hell i work from 7am to 5pm tomorrow (SAT.)

count it !

-LE

Mail does get delivered on Saturday, but it does not count as a 'business day'. I used to work at a bank and people always ask us about that type of stuff to know when their money will be in their account. Only Mondays thru Friday count as a business day. And if there is a Federal holiday, that does not count as a business day either.