Import Anime Forums

Full Version: specials on DBZ MI set 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are those 2 specials on the DBZ MI set 12? I believe one is a Trunks TV special. And the 2nd? Hmm maybe it is Plan to Destroy Saiyajin??? If someone knows please tell me.
Quote:Originally posted by S-Master
What are those 2 specials on the DBZ MI set 12? I believe one is a Trunks TV special. And the 2nd? Hmm maybe it is Plan to Destroy Saiyajin??? If someone knows please tell me.

The only other special I can think of is the one with Bardocks, Goku's father. So I'm pretty sure that's what it is.
Yeah but the Bardock special is on the DBZ MI set 6. So they gave Bardock special 2 times?
no Part 12 has the trunks special and the hidden OVA's. Which was really just video from the playdia db games.
And how long is this OVA special?
well it was a 2 part OAV special.

EDIT: I will be taking pics of it this weekend so watch for it on the reviews Wink
Cool! And Jaded God do you buy from nextdayanime.com? Is it good shop? Cuz' I want to buy some of the DBZ MI sets from there and dont know if they are good or not.
Here is some info on the OVA's for you.. All they were is the fmv *video* from the PlayDia games. http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/general/playdia/
Thanks, but I have this OVA on my computer already Wink It can be download on http://www.dragonballarena.net. But the quality isnt too good. So its great that its on this DBZ MI set.
NO! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM NEXTDAYANIME.COM

I ordered the last dbz mi sets I needed from them on April 13th.. Parts 9, 3, 4, and 5.. and Have sent numerous emails along with friends on the board who sent emails as well.

NO RESPONSES and no ITEMS.. I am in the process with PayPal to try and get back my 124.33 dollars.

Just check out the thread in general discussion on nextdayanime.com
Oh I see. So are there any else good shops when I can buy those DBZ MI set? I wish to buy from IA but they arent selling anime to Poland Sad So if there any else shop like this, please tell me.
I will pm you some links.
The Playdia OVA was actually released on 2 vhs in japan, i think one came with each part of the game. They still fetch high prices on auctions in Japan.
Yes... And then got a hold of US fansubbers who titled it as an OVA.

Avas calling this an OVA when it really is just game video footage.

Read the link I posted for more info.
Yep Jaded God has right, that arent OVA's. And by the way what with that links to shops?
Pages: 1 2