Import Anime Forums

Full Version: There's always next year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again the Sens out in the first round. Once again they get ousted by the Leafs.

I was actually rooting for the Sens cause I hate the Leafs, too bad Lalime stunk it up or else it would have been an interesting game.

Go Habs Go! Bring on the Lightning!
Amen, Brother Matt, Amen

Sens got beat HAHAHAHA , Montreal Canadiens all the way baby
Haha, the Sens got absolutely taken.

Thank God, they were probably the only team capable of stopping my Flyers on their path to the cup. The Leafs have no chance and no one else does. Esche rules.
its sad but its true, the leafs always fold against philly or jersery in the playoffs. much like how the leafs always have the sens' number.
Canadiens got their asses whipped by Tampa Bay today. Well, gotto to look at the birght side and remember the same thing happened with Boston in the first game.
I am not much of a hockey fan, but somehow, there is something wrong with the scene in which a Canadian team gets whipped by a team in Florida in an ice hockey game. It's like Jamaican bosled team winning Olympic gold medal.
Or if Australia won the speed skating gold medal. That could only happen if everyone else fell over...

Oh, wait....
That's because Tampa Bay has a couple of french canadian superstars playing for them.
Location of a team has nothing to do with who's on it.