Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How would I go about suggesting doing live films to F/x?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
F/x does a good job in the anime scene but how about the asian cinema live film section. I know numerous people who would like to purchase live action movies. how would I go about suggeting doing Live action asian cinema to F/x? Do they already do it?
You have to know the secret password to get into their super-secret DVD fortress. And pass the Four Guardians of the Bootleg. And pass through the Obstacle Course of Ultimate R1 Hack Doom.
You just email them. They will only be accepting requests for official HK licensed dvds since they will start selling them, not to rip themselves.
what is there email address and any tother contact info?
I really don't recommend FX doing their own subtitling. I've owned a few sets that they subbed themselves (no R1 scripts available), and they're just as bad as any other HK company. Grammar mistakes, misspelt names or totally off-the-wall subs are all present.

FX shoudl stick to ripping R1 anime, it's what they're good at.
Quote:You have to know the secret password to get into their super-secret DVD fortress. And pass the Four Guardians of the Bootleg. And pass through the Obstacle Course of Ultimate R1 Hack Doom.
LMFAO

All the while sharpened faulty dvd's will shoot at u from all directions. Big Grin
dude you should check out http://www.dddhouse.com, it has shit loads of official R3 releases and they are dirt cheap, almost as cheap as here!