Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Reign the conqeror about time time something original is produced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reign was great the animation is cool and original. Why is it getting bad rap. The story is interesting withh all the historical references. Cool ending. I thought it was great. I hav't seen anything this original in a long time. Kind of reminded me of bereserk.
what is the general concensus around here concerning this title? i used to be a fan of aeon flux, and i was wondering if i should check this out.

-Vile
I love Aeon Flux but that Reign show is WRETCHED! I don't bash anyone for liking it but I really hate that show. Just wasn't my cup of tea. And it really looked like something I'd be into.Sad
I actually tried to watch an episode of it, but well, it didn't spark me as being bad, it jsut wasn't to impressive, or atleast didn't catch my attention like most anime does.
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
what is the general concensus around here concerning this title? i used to be a fan of aeon flux, and i was wondering if i should check this out.

-Vile

From most of the posts in various forums, the show isn't too popular.

And I would NEVER EVER compare it to Berserk.
Iv already stated this opinion before just go look at the thread I started called worst anime ever. I think the title of the thread speaks for it's self.
It is an original show and it is "epic" but nothing compares to Berserk. The ONLY thing that can compare to Berserk is a second Berserk.:p
Its nothing compared to berserk but I simply said it reminded me of berserk. I just liked it's originality in its animation. It doens;t hold a light to Berserk but it was refreshing to see something new and interesting.
if you wanna check out the reign series i found a site withthem all posted for down load http://www.animecrave.com