Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DragonBall MAC question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
I was wondering if the DB dvds that are availables on the site are CUT or UNCUT? Thx for helping
uncut of course Smile
Uncut except for Dragon Ball Part 1, because the first 13 episodes were never released in uncut format.
yea since Tristar had the rights and they even have gokou saying "kamayamaya" instead of "kamehameha"
If you're talking the original Dragonball, they are edited. The DBZ sets from MI (highest video quality possible) are unedited. There is a Dragonball (original) DVD release planned, so I'm planning to pick up the unedited original once MI gets around to it.
the db sets 2 and 4 that MAC ripped are edited? I dont think so seeing how they are ripped from funis db dvds and they have subs and everything
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
the db sets 2 and 4 that MAC ripped are edited? I dont think so seeing how they are ripped from funis db dvds and they have subs and everything

I have them, and they seem unedited to me. I don't know exactly what to look for to notice if something has been edited for sure. But I do know that there is nothing covering Goku's penis everytime he gets naked like they did in the 1st 13 episodes. So I'm assuming it's unedited.
I am confused now Wink
I believe if nothing is covering Goku nudity AND there is blood showing...it means Unedit for me? Do we agree?
Quote:Originally posted by Dark
I am confused now Wink
I believe if nothing is covering Goku nudity AND there is blood showing...it means Unedit for me? Do we agree?

I'd assume so. But that's why I said I'm not sure. Because I don't know what else could possibly have been edited.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I'd assume so. But that's why I said I'm not sure. Because I don't know what else could possibly have been edited.
A few Bulma scenes had to be changed for Toonami. For instance when they fight the invisible fighter (I believe?). In the manga Master Roshi and Bulma are positioned so that Master Roshi will get a nose bleed and reveal the location of the invisible man. My friend told me how cheap they did it on Toonami (tomato sauce)...

Though, I am not sure what part that scene would be in... not that I care (just pointing out that which would be in the uncut version), I'd want to see Dragonball anyway.. I'll probably buy the first two parts from MAC the next time I order.
I haven't gotten that far yet. But I do know that Ooolong is looking up Bulma's dress at her panties all the time during the 1st tournament.
Umm hello it IS NOT edited.. It is ripped from the r1 dvds which I know are uncut.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
Umm hello it IS NOT edited.. It is ripped from the r1 dvds which I know are uncut.

Oh, hi... I think we've already established that Rolleyes.. Dark was confused at what kind of stuff would classify it as unedited Big Grin (right?). (that's all I was talking about Big Grin)
I wasnt talking about you... I was talking about dvd masters comment about them being edited.

And that scene with bloomer aka bulma and the blood to uncover the invisible man was during the mystery fighters that Baba made gokou fight... Around episode 70.

I have all 153 db eps on fansub the old NGN tapes Wink
Oh-Ok Sorry for the misunderstanding Big Grin.

If it's around episode 70 then it'll be in Part 3 of the MAC release whenever Funimation decides to release them (~ so MAC can rip them).