Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Goody! Mezzo Forte HK DVD coming out next week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thats pretty sweet anime if anyone havent seen it.... by the guy that did Kite... this one like twice the action hehe... kick ass! plus its Uncut and Uncencored... gonna stock up on this one as soon as its out =D
WOOHOO!!! i'm soooooooo gonna get that one n_n

i've been meaning to buy it for some time now.... but didn't feel like spending money :p
hehe the price is right Wink 9 bucks only!
any idea what group is releasing it?
For 9 bucks? Probably AS
heh Suzaku, your tone implies it wont be that good Tongue hehe its gonna be great release ;p
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

hehe the price is right Wink 9 bucks only!

Does that mean theres free shipping? :wink:
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

heh Suzaku, your tone implies it wont be that good Tongue hehe its gonna be great release ;p

Well, JJ. You know I was screwed over in the past by AS, so I'm real careful when buying from them now
well i'm sure it's just gonna be a rip of the r1 released disc... so it will probably be fine....
hehe not free shipping Wink but if u order like alot of dvds and only pay flat 6 dollars shipping it will feel like u free shipping ;p

Suzaku, how did u get screwed by AS? bought item that had bad subs? MI AV even FX has titles that have bad subs hehe.. thats why I have this review site going Smile to make I know if the subtitles are good before i get items for the store...

and Yes, it will be R1 rip so theres nothing to worry about.
You know how I got screwed O.o Remember the Gundam X boxset that I got from AS? The one that wasn't even a boxset in the end, just four DVD boxes that were called a "set"? *Shivers*
thats not really AS screwed u ;p but some seller