Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Poke'mon Colosseum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone play this game yet.
i rented it for free of course and its ok but sucks you need liek a whole memory card to save, so all of my gameplay went to waste so other than that the game was ok.

anyone have any other thoughts.

I hate poke'mon so much but the games are fun i love the GBA games.

post your feelings about the game...

-LE
I love the GBA games! They really are solid RPG's. I've played since Red. I liked Ruby so much and was so disappointed that some old Pokemon didn't return that I bought a Gameshark.

I haven't played the GCN game. It's not good?
its good just need one of those black memory cards cause the grey ones dont hold enough ! i need to go to gamestop and buy one and rent the game again and then some more then ill have room to store and play the games. i hate the way Nintendo made stuff small so you would have to buy more. like in the old days rumble packs and memory cards.
they try to make the most money they can.

-LE
Alright, I'll check it out. I did reserve it a few months ago, but then I had no intentions of getting it Big Grin. Then I thought about it yesterday... and if you say it's good as long as you have the memory... I just might get it.

EGM gave it alright scores, but one thing I've never trusted EGM with was Pokemon games.
I played Pokemon Gold or whatever I think, abt 2 or 3 years back on Gameboy Color or whatever. :p Big Grin
Hehehehehehheeheh....tell the truth I kindda enjoyed it but I lent the Gameboy and the games to my bf's neices and nephews and they lost it. Damn kids......

I started out liking Pokemon, but I grew out of it. I don't hate it but....don't like it tremendously either.

LE, clear your pm folder boy. It's full
I like Pokemon. But it's been heavily stereotyped as a franchise for kids :mad:. To tell you the truth kids SUCK at those games. I've seen them play'em and they just don't have the strategy involved in playing Pokemon. Especially with Ruby/Sapphire. Now with new special ablilities (Drought, Drizzle, etc.) you can come up with some pretty amazing combos that can really be devastating/over-powering Big Grin.

:mad: Stupid kids ruining the name of a good RPG :mad:. Stupid merchandising (for kids)!
I really like Pokemon. Haven't played it much lately, but I really enjoy the games.
I used to love pokemon games, but although I have defended them by saying they're RPGs in which you get over 100 characters! I really wouldn't call them a great RPG.

I mean mostly they're the same thing over & over again, & once your monsters reach level 100 the fights (even with friends) are boring.

But, pokemon is still the number one monster collection type RPG I've ever played.
The Pokemon Games had me hooked on my gameboy for nearly all of 2000!

Pika pika!
I think Dragon Warrior Monsters is almost as good as Pokemon. The breeding aspect is a lot better in DWM, but the game is kind of boring sometimes. I don't particularly care for the whole random world thing. DWM2 improved on that though.