Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Was Star Wars Knights Of The Republic amazing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started playing it and feels a little strange in terms of gameplay. Who has played this game also? I'm playing it on Xbox by the way.
What do you mean by "strange"?

I received the PC version for Christmas and completed it fairly quickly. I found it really enjoyable and certainly one of the best Star Wars games I've played.
It felt a little strange fighting at first but I got used to it. I'm playing on the xbox and its seems like a great game.
I think the game is awsome! BEST STAR WARS GAME EVER!
yeah it is the best star wars game ever!!!!
i liked it alot a bit short though!did you guy's already got some downloadable content,the u.s. did already but yet again europe is left behind.
It was good, but not the best. The games of the X-Wing series, especially X-Wing Alliance and TIE-Fighter, are the greatest Star Wars games, and some of the best PC games of all time.
Knights of the Old Republic would have been a little better if there was more story divergence between good and evil. If you chose to be a dark jedi, the story did not change until very near the end of the game, and then only marginally. They may as well have left out the whole light/dark aspect of the game.