Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Do you guys know anything about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The One Piece game? One Piece Grand Battle 2. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago but I really don't know much about it. 8O
Sorry. I have no clue about the gaming world. I haven't seriuosly played a video game in ages. Guess you're on your own.
hmmm.... what system is it for?

i could probably find you some info.....

though i never have played it...... though lately i've been hooked on the Shaman King playstation game n_n (i'm a huge import gaming freak for anyone who cares ;P )
it is a regular old playstation game (i hope it is better than the three dragon ball games and that one awful ranma game)
Can't be any worse than the Rurouni Kenshin fighting game (it was all right, I guess...only thing was there were all of three characters that didn't lag - Aoshi, Kenshin, and Hajime)
yes..... the ranma game STINKS! the kenshin fighting game isn't THAT bad (well the cutscenes are cool... the game stinks).... and all the dragonballz games (i think i seriously have EVERY SINGLE dragonballz game... the 3 on playstation, couple on saturn)... and they stink u_u

sadly most games based on anime are never that good..... though the kenshin rpg is pretty spiffy..... as well as the games based on slayers... and some others are pretty good n_n

oh... and STAY AWAY from the cowboy bebop game!
not all of the dragonball z games have been bad I still think that Hyper Dimension is one of the best dragonball z games ever. The only dragon ball game that I think tops it is the game boy card battle one where you choose what technique you will use great game(no it is not one of those crappy american games) but every one is entitled to their own opinions. 8O :x 8O 8O
yeah.... hyper dimension is the only one i've actually beat (well next to legends... i actually kinda liked legends :p )

but a friend of mine constantly raved about Shin butoden for the saturn.... so i picked it up..... and it was just as bad as all the other fighters..... the game is just sooooo slow, and kinda annoying......

but i'm sure the dbz freaks would enjoy it :p