Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DBZ Screens Going up ! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.. Still can't believe no one has even made screens for the DBZ MI sets past part 1... So I am doing it! I got some up for Part 6 and 7. I will be working all morning, it is 2:49 am right now, lol.

I plan on getting up reviews and screens for all 12 sets, still waiting on 4 sets to complete all 12. Anyways thought I would mention it!
Glad to hear it. More people need to take screenshots! I hope they're ones with the subtitles visible, and not with just the video.
Of course Smile Subs present Wink

Got lots up for Vol 8 too.

Working on 10, 11, 12 next.
Awesome screenshots Jaded God!!

Those screenshots make me want to go get the MI sets of DBZ Big Grin. May I ask how you took them?
Cybers PowerDVD.. Just like in the FAQ on this site.. Just press "C" and it screen caps, then I resize to 400 pixels in photoshop for width and it takes care of height.. Save for web.. boom upload!

Still waiting on that nextdayanime.com deal, hope I get my last 4 sets.
Ahh... yes pressing 'C'... like I've tried so many times before. But, for some reason it doesn't work. I'll try and try again. Then paste it into a program right? I have Cyberlink too...

Well, it works for you and you did a great job!
Thanks Chico.. Atleast someone is acknowledging those screens Smile

I will get parts 11 and 12 up hopefully tonight.