Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Sailormoon Pretty Guardian 1~18 eps (AV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does any one has this set?
I'm really tempted to buy this but i dont know how are the subs
and the video quality?
I download the episodes religiously every week but I just want to see them some place else than my PC
i've never heard of that sailor moon series before, could you tell me a little about it? where did you find it at?
Its the live action version that started in Japan in October
27 acts so far
AV's subtitles are usually almost fansub quality. I think it's a safe bet. Plus they always do a Hell of a good job on there sentai stuff. Is this Sailor Moon show considered sentai?
There is a live action, sailor moon?????? Is it weird? no offense or anything at you people who like it. I am just wondering how they did the magic and stuff like that.
Computer generated effects... I heard about it, but I don't want to see it by any means.
Unfortunantly, I have seen it. It was very painful. Some of the effects look good (though clearly overboard) but the stories are stupid and Luna is a stuffed cat whos head shakes when she talks. Uuuggh.
I laughed so hard I cried at the first episode.

This show is definitely sentai.
I laughed until I puked! Thanx Kakoi! Especially at the opening. holy crap that live action SM is so LAME!
Oh, and was it just an encoding artifact, or does either Sailor Mars or Sailor Jupitar have really hairy armpits in the opening? I laughed really hard at that, but all my digisubs are too blurry to see anything. I could be wrong though.
Me too, i am curious on the subs for this as well. My girl loves this new show (despite it being so bad IMO lol), figure i'll get her this, u know, score some points hehe. Big Grin