Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for a few sets that might not exist.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone who has some information on how I can procure these series will have my eternal gratitude. ^^

Scryed 1-26
Victory Gundam 1-52
Groove Adventure RAVE 1-45? (I forgot, it was some weird number)
Final Fantasy Unlimited 1-26
Yawara: A Fashionable Judo Girl (forgot, it was a mighty ton of eps)
Chobits 1-? (Not sure when this ended)
Dai-Guard 1-26
Crush Gear Turbo
.hack//SIGN 9-? (still airing?)

-- Natsuki, the Esoteric One
Actually, I've seen the Victory Gundam set. Its done by Animation Video...they have it at a shop by my house
I know Chobits R1 DVD's start coming out in March. I'm really looking forward to this set as well. Let's hope a HK company gets around to making this set even earlier..
Well I'm not sure if you mean on HK DVD or not. Most of those series are on fan sub. What is it with people? They turn their backs on VHS. Yawara is up to episode 45 on fansub. Groove Rave is up to 40 something on fan sub VCD. Dai-Guard is coming to R1 soon. There is an HK set, ask JunkieJoe for it. Final Fantasy Unlimited is out on HK, can't wait to watch the horrid original OAV of Final Fantasy (laser beams from butts.... 8O oh yeah I'm there.) Grave Roove did come out on HK DVD just recently. The first 10 episodes or so.
lol yeah.... i gave up on VHS a long while back u_u (only cause my vcr has been sucking lately.... and it's never plugged in anyway)

but yeah..... as mentioned a few of those ARE out....

i know for a fact that all of Final Fantasy Unlimited is out.... but you have to get it in 2 sets 1-13, then 14-26
FFU's out on HK DVDs? I've only seen 1-13, I've never seen 14-26...

If Chobits is getting a R1 release I'll probably just get those instead. Who's releasing it? (My bet is on Pioneer.)

I've never seen a set of Groove Adventure Rave anywhere. ^^; If it's recent that's probably why.

If anyone can point me to where you found them I'd be much happy. ^^

-- Natsuki, the Esoteric
Yup, pioneer is releasing Chobits. Wanna see the Japanese site? =)

http://www.tbs.co.jp/chobits
You can find Grave Roove VCD on ebay or the HK DVD at animaniacs.net
How about Galaxy Express 999 tv series. There were around 115 episodes made!
Nope. No such set out yet.
I used WinMX and Kazaalite to get most of Chobits, you can get the Anime Keep and Etheria fansubs fairly easy that way.
I used to download fan subs? sigh, I remember the day like it was yesterday. Maybe because it was, d'oh