Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How would I go about recomending MAC to RIP a certain series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wan to ask MAC to Rip a couple of lived movies. How do I do that. Also If anyone has done that do the usually do the rip relatively quickly or does it take a long time for them to rip anything?
One time, a bunch of us asked MAC to do some selections from Nippon Animation's World Masterpiece Theater series such as Tom Sawyer, Little Women, Alps Girl Heidi, Little Princess Sara, we all got pretty much one of these replies:

We are making them right now. Thank
We will make them asap. thank
OK
We are doing it now. thank

Guess what? That was many blue moons ago. No sign of those.
Pff, this has been done multiple times. You send them an e-mail requesting they make a series and they will reply with "will make asap". Only asap is not as fast as one might expectBig Grin

So you can try sending them an e-mail through the e-mail adress located at http://www.animegod.com and you most likely will get a positive reply but I wouldn't get my hopes up that they will produce what you want any time soon.

If you realy want something ripped and you have source material, than its another story. You can send them source material (eng.subs have to be included) and they will probably make a rip if they see money in it. Just look at all the new sets on animegod with spanish subs. Those subs were send to them by someone who wanted spanish subbed sets available and they listened.

Anyway, what movies do you want ripped anyway?
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Only asap is not as fast as one might expectBig Grin

More like "never" (unless they were planning to make it anyway)
I wantt hem to Rip The guine pig series and a bunch of live action movies. The guine pig series looks like some cotroversial stuff so I want to see. If I'm not mistaken most of it is out of print here in america but in asia thats a differnt story.
You guys misundertood Smile

Asap = As Slow as Possible Big Grin
Can we have more laughs (or sobs) at MAC's expense? I am not sure it's funny or sad.
Quote:Originally posted by The Swan
You guys misundertood Smile

Asap = As Slow as Possible Big Grin

LOL, FRICKEN FUNNY!
Quote:I wantt hem to Rip The guine pig series and a bunch of live action movies. The guine pig series looks like some cotroversial stuff so I want to see. If I'm not mistaken most of it is out of print here in america but in asia thats a differnt story.

Are you talking about "Ebichu", the hamster (not guinea pig)? That was never available in the US (except through fansubs), so it was never "in print" at all. As for it being "controversial", I doubt it, though that series was pretty bizarre, to say the least.