Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Wolfs Rain (Starts Saturday 4/24 On Cartoon Network)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone siked to see the series start on Cartoon Network.
the only thing i hope is if they show the whole show like they did when .hack/sign aired. i am so hyped for this series ! its like waiting for my two new fav titles Last Exile and Withch Hunter robin to be released !

Any one siked ?

post your thoughts !

-LE
psyched.
I'm psyched too
Eh I'm looking forward to seeing the series but not as much as you people. From what I hear Wolf Rain is Studios BONES weakest work. I'm defianately not looking forward for the four episode recap o' rama.:o
already saw the whole thing,not bad a bit of a stupid ending
The US Cartoon Network Rules

the UK one is sooo crap, it hardly shows half the stuff the US get it pisses me off stupid UK Toonami GRRR

PS the TV series ending is not the reall ending, its just and ending but not the actual one where you need to get the 4 ovas

Wolf Rain is a Good anime, not one of the very greats but well worth getting into in my opinion, but i like wolves anyway(bias)
and the 4 ep recap stuff is annoying but they did that because it was meant to be 26 ep for the whole thing but they wanted to get an ova but had to still fill in 26TV airing slots so made the 4recaps

and then made 4 Ovas

hence essentially 26 ep and not 30

In addition to Wolf's Rain... Gundam Seed, Case Closed (Detective Conan) and episodes of the Animatrix! Wow, now I wish I had a VCR that tapes in addition to plays VHS's and has video/audio input/output! I guess I can't have it all. I missed Witch Hunter Robin completely because I didn't have a VCR to tape on! I hope we get a new one soon Sad.
Not excited in the least bit. Now if Cartoon Network would air subtitled anime I would be very interested.Wink
yeha i was going to post about gundam seed in another post.
i cant wait to see it either.

-LE
I'm always excited to see new anime dub or sub!
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
In addition to Wolf's Rain... Gundam Seed, Case Closed (Detective Conan) and episodes of the Animatrix! Wow, now I wish I had a VCR that tapes in addition to plays VHS's and has video/audio input/output! I guess I can't have it all. I missed Witch Hunter Robin completely because I didn't have a VCR to tape on! I hope we get a new one soon Sad.

You forgot to add Ghost In the Shell which will be on Adult Swim later this year.Smile
All of those shows mentioned are running on Adult Swim Big Grin. That's why I spoke of my VCR... because I tape Adult Swim instead of staying up late.

That's cool though I didn't know that!
your all wrong !
its on Saturday night !
its not adult swim. Adult swim only is on sun - thurs !
sorry this is just saturday the late night cartoon stuff they do on SAT !

Bam Smack boom !

-LE
Sadly enough I no longer watch anime on Cartoon Network, nor any other network for that matter. If I hear of a series, or happen to see a few minutes of one by chance while flipping through channels during the maybe 1-2 hours I watch tv a day, then I'll just buy it on dvd. That way I watch at my own pace.
same with me un less the series isnt out.
or if i like the series i watch the whole thing on tv then buy it on dvd. so with wolfs rain and gundam seed ill get into it and then get the sereis on dvd when it hits stores !

-LE
Pages: 1 2