Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Newbie question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm from Poland and realy dont know how can I buy and pay for those anime. Its even dont have Poland in checkout --> choose country. So what should I do to buy and pay for that anime?? (Sure its stupid question but im stupid too).Wink
Well you could give JJ a pm or wait for him to post a reply. That's all I can say.Wink
From Poland? Preeeetty sure only way is international money order
When anime is in your grasp but location is preventing you to see anime, that sucks. I feel your pain man, A while back I felt like that. This site is excellent so your in good hands.
Hmm I'm very lucky because I got shop with anime in my city, that sell's those HK or R1 anime DVD's (one shop in Poland and its in my city!!)Cool But there is one problem. It costs ~35 $ per DVD. Its just too expensive so I wish to buy anime from this site. I heard also about the internet shops: 695anime.com and nextdayanime.com. Are they so good shops like this one??
No shop is as good as this one. I have had bad experience with 695anime but he seems to have his stuff sorted out now.

I know one shop that accepts direct creditcard transactions and its http://www..com. They are trustworthy and wont abuse your creditcard. It may take a bit longer to get your stuff since not everything on their site is always in stock.

EDIT: WTF, you can list other shops except this one?
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
EDIT: WTF, you can list other shops except this one?

Because of certain reasons in the past.. We don't mind listing all other shops except for that one..

Also if i remember right they have a policy that you can't list any other sites at theres at all.. So i think we are pretty lenient.
i know which one hehehe

i went threw all that WTF b4Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
Because of certain reasons in the past.. We don't mind listing all other shops except for that one..

This is quite understandable. They said many terrible things, unprovoked, against JJ on their site. It was really unreasonable.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
This is quite understandable. They said many terrible things, unprovoked, against JJ on their site. It was really unreasonable.

I understand, this is about the pricewars thing right? I thought since all those other shops got listed that this one didn't matter since they have a unique credit card service. I apologize.