Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Is the sufferinr a good game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i love gore and horror but I also like good controls and good story. Does The sufffering have these qualities?
It got really crappy ratings from EGM.
Go rent it and see if you like it.
looks awesome!
im going to get it when it comes in at work.
just got ninja gadien finnaly. broke down and bought it at a cheap place for only 40$

-LE
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
It got really crappy ratings from EGM.

EGM's reviews are really dependable... I've bought some games I didn't intend to buy because of their reviews and I loved those games! And there were times I stayed away from games due to their advice..

The only time I don't listen to EGM is when they give bad scores to a good series because it's "same old, same old". Or if they take away points on a remake, for instance MGS: the Twin Snakes. They took points off because "people may not want to play it because not to much has changed". That's no reason to take off points! For people who haven't played the original (like myself) it's score can be misleading.
Yeah that's the same with Armored Core. Which is probably my favorite game series ever.Wink