Import Anime Forums

Full Version: "Perfect collection"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually what is this?
I have seen FX and Anime Comic and I'm wondering to buy some of them, but first I want to know more about it?
It is legal DVD's or what is it really?
Is it safe to buy them? Will I get the right product with full quality?
Why don't you read the FAQ first or browse through the forums and read through related questions before asking a repetitive question?

Perfect Collection: Generally R1 rips.

FX/Anime Comic: HK companies

DVDs: They are rips. So do u think they are legal?

Safe: As in?

Quality: Read through the dvd reviews for titles you are interested in.
I did read the faq but didn't get so much wiser from that. I couldn't find info for those new in this anywere.

What is it that they rip FROM? TV? VHS? DVD?

(and what is R1?)
It's not the main page FAQ. It's the forum FAQ.

R1: DVD movies release to the USA/Canada Market. Originals.

Rips: R1 DVD rips.
I did mean the forum faq too...

So they are usually good quality then. Great.
(someone is gonna buy some anime's now *hehe*)
Thanks for helping the totally stupid new animefan!
Is it safe?
TMD
Japschin, you were much kinder than I would have been.

Let's try this again. they're bootlegs, what do you think? if you order them from here, you will get them. JJ is very reliable. but you are getting rips and not the ones that you see at Best Buy for like $20 a disc. as for quality, READ THE REVIEWS on each individual set.
Heheh Vic, my wall has a big hole in it while I was trying very very hard to be nice.....:p Big Grin
im scared !
well i guess you have been shown what perfect collection.
i leared this after i bought all of the R1's of Cowboy Bebop.

what is nice about these perfect sets is that you can get a whole set for the cost of one R1 or hell maybe even less then the price of one these days.

i now own almost 45 perfect sets.

buy some now !
you just got to collect them all !

-LE
On a pretty much unrelated note, I'm wondering about sets that don't have a listing here. While it's not really of any importance if I have a set I feel I ought to give some sort of review information, especially if there are few reviews.

Admittedly i haven't posted any reviews yet but I'm busy at the moment. For anyone interested it's ZZ Gundam 8 DVD in two gatefolds in a special box with some postcards and a fullcolor illustration manual.-"Ultimateness series"

What about when we have a set but can't seem to identify it? Its pretty confusing when all the companies apparently have the same cover, number of discs and rip each other's sets so they show the wrong logos. 8th MS team and Big O 1 are examples of conusion
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose.. shut up dude, is it safe?

-Vile
safe after testing. and the guinea pig is.......