Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My girl friend has been playing Final Fantasy 2 for long time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She is goin like 110 hours on the game and I swear she is not going anywhere. She tells me stuff about raising chocobos, And raising AP for her characters and so on. Does this game really require so much of your time for very little? Is it worth it to play the game for that long? Just wondering.
wahahah I played 2 hours, spending 40 mins at same level, can't pass it. Gave it up! Dunno how to raise AP, magic etc.
I suck in games.
she seems to be the expert on RPG games. I actually hate the way she plays them though. She'll talk to everyone twice, three time, it dirves me crazy. Sometimes I just want to take the controller away from her and tell this is how you really play a RPG. But, she tell me something like,"I like to get everythig and know everything there is to know." I think she has somesort of god complex or something. I sure she'd be fine on filling anybody about the game.
I really enjoyed FF2, and beat it in roughly 100 hours (i forget). I always spend lot's of time leveling up, searching for cool stuff, and doing sidequests. It's not like i beat it with everything in miraculous time or anything, i just wanted to say that she should be fairly far along in the game by now.
is this final fantasy 2 on the snes were talkin about? (a lá ff4 in japan?) or the real final fantasy 2 on the nes?
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
is this final fantasy 2 on the snes were talkin about? (a lá ff4 in japan?) or the real final fantasy 2 on the nes?

Or Final Fantasy X-2? It's fairly recent, and that's what I thought they were talking about, though it wasn't specified.
:confused:
And i call myself a gamer! Good call Sanosuke, i just assumed it was the Americanized version on snes. Let's see if Buffgod ever responds to tell us.
it is final fantasy X2. sorry for the confusion. And I'll say that the girl is playing at about 110 hours and she is still on chpter 3 I thinks. She's the type of person that will play to get everything at its best.
wow, i must be missing a bunch. I've been playing for roughly 10 hours, and i just got to ch. 3
She wants to be at the best level at all times. she also wants to have the best chocobos she want all the the dresspheres at there maximum and so on and so on.
damn thats dedication, if she always wants to be the best at "everything" she's one to hold onto

indeed

Wink
fuckin feminist game! Big Grin
Yeah it does seem geared to women or horney teenages. I don't think I'll play it anyt time soon.