Import Anime Forums

Full Version: mini-goddess less episodes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i looked at the r1 and the hk versions of adventures of mini-goddess and the hk one says 325 minutes and the r1 version says 400 minutes so does the import have less then the r1 or what somone help me out

or maybe is the 400 minutes just trailers and ads for other animes on the r1 version?
Actually I have the R1s before I sold them. Each episode is 10 minutes in length as I recall. I have 40 episodes so it's 400 minutes in all and I didn't watch any trailers.

I don't have the HK set hence I don't really know how come it's only 325 mins. Maybe coz HK sets skipped all the openings and endings?
that could be it.
when i saw it was 40 eps but yet only they are 10 mins each i was thinking what kind of series could this be with not alot of time for each episode. they must have dropped something myabe a few eps if they are just recap ones.

-LE
its just a simple comedy type eps with stuff that is continued in other eps. the Rat Mold Godzilla eps alone are reason enough to watch the seriesSmile