Import Anime Forums

Full Version: DBZ MAC Movie set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where the hell to obtain this set? MAC DBZ movie set?
Yea, same here......I've seen this boxset being sold on Ebay a while ago, but I never had enough info about the set to consider purchasing it. I'm also at a loss as to where to find this boxset; so far, I've only found one site that sells it, but I think it's overpriced. Here's the link I found for the movie set:

http://shop.hkdvdstore.com/product_info....ts_id=1490

As you can see on the link, the set is $48.00. I think that's a litte too much, but then again, it's much better than going and purchashing FuniMation's half-assed efforts on the movies.

Please...does anyone have any info on where I can go find this boxset. I'm just dying to own it now. Also, for anyone who owns the boxset, do you know if the DVDs are playable on Xbox or PS2? Thanks for any info guys.
umm dude that set is not 48 BUCKS! That is x4 of the price it should be. LMAO
Hmm 48$ is not much. I have shop in Poland (in city GdaƱsk) Comix Universum (http://www.comicsuniversum.com.pl). And it cost ~120$ !!!!! The price in that shop are ubelievable. But since I dont seen that movies box anywhere I probably going even in that week and finally buy it (I try to get all movies from DBZ for about 4 years!!! And I finally can get it!!!!)Smile
Hmm I wonder if the MAC going to release 3 movies from first DB?
JJ is working on getting the DBZ Movie MAC set right now.. So dont go spending 10000000 dollars on that. You guys are crazy, that is highly overpriced garbage.
Well, I was never going to buy it at 48 bucks.......that's just way too much for a bootleg lol. And hopefully JJ is able to find the set....I'm really dying to get it now.

By the way, for anyone who already has the set, I'm just curious...what do the menus look like? (if there are even any). And just making sure...are these DVDs PS2/Xbox compatible?
The menu's, if I remeber correct start with 3 pictures (if its one of the 3 movie discs) to select which movie and then you just get a standard menu for play/subs and chapters. Not sure what you want to know about the menu's.

The discs are ps2/xbox compatible but there is a larger chance of having problems with the discs if you use a gamesystem. Most people have a standalone dvd player for their hkdvd's. I have a few sets that won't work on my ps2 but play fine in my other players. Plus it is said that the ps2 breaks down much sooner if you use it as a dvd player to often.

Ps, 48 bucks is expensive but it would be worth it for this set (IMO), its that goodSmile
Oh my GOD!! I just buy that movie set!! Its incredible!!!! I must do review for it and do some pics.
elcoholic

i can safely say after buying 3 PS2's since launch its a FACT using the ps2 to play dvds will make you get DRE's alot faster then you would playing regular games.

i heard they said the problem with disc read errors was fixed on the supposed new ps2's i doubt it. but it sucks all my favorite games are that system..
umm that is why you don't use your PS2 to play DVD Movies... You use it for what it is supposed to be used for... Games.