Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Need some opinions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just placed an order for Gear Fighter Dendou (MI), GaoGaiGar (MI), Pretear (think it's VA), Argento Soma (MI), and Hoshi no Koe (MI). Any opinions and reviews on sub quality and the shows themselves?
GaoGaiGar (MI) subs I know are really bad but hopefully you ordered the "new" version set..the other titles I really dont know anything about
I just started watching Argent Soma and so far the subs are pretty good.. There are a few typos but you can fully understand what is going on and so far all the timings are right on.. but i have only watched a few episodes yet.. Will let you know when i finish it how it was.
Quote:Originally posted by "Rei1781"

GaoGaiGar (MI) subs I know are really bad but hopefully you ordered the "new" version set..the other titles I really dont know anything about

Actually, the set I ordered was off Animeniacs, and is at http://fx-anime.com/graphics/DVDCovers/Gaogaigar01.jpg. The one that is really bad is from AS, I believe, and I've already seen it... it has a different cover. Hopefully this should be the "new" set with the better subs.
theres a new 4 dvd set from AS that has improved subs
There is a review of the "new" DVD set. Actually right now I'm killing the quotes. But yes there is a review of the new set.