Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yahoo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This can be dubbed as "pick on SirChico day" because I just got my anime in and nothing will bother me today! While I was reading some posts I totally forgot that the mail came. I ran out and my package was there... I got Neon Genesis Evangelion (I can finally see it), Mahoromatic Season 2 (I thought the first season was great), Boogiepop Phantom (after watching anime's such as Love Hina and Mahoromatic I thought I could use something dark to counteract) and Ikkitousen (for.. no apparent reason..).

Now, the hardest part is to figure out what to watch first.. I've haven't seen any of the anime's all aside from the first season of Mahoromatic.. so I don't know what to expect... but I know I'll enjoy them Big Grin.

Thanks for reading.
watch season two of maharomatic ! i have it and its great.
then watch boogie pop cause its an ok series weird like Lain but good then EVA cause its a classic.

-LE
Boogie is better than Lain!!! Big Grin :p At least I didn't get bored watching Boogie....
Eva could be a little on the heavy side though.........
I guess watch Maho 2 then. At least you can continue after watching the first season.
All I can say is have fun dude.Wink I think I'm gonna watch Berserk for the 57th time this weekend. Hopefully the whole thing in a day for the 4th time.Smile
BTW I'm not joking on those #s I just said.Wink
all i can say is thats some dedication and damn!
Figuring that each episode of Berserk is roughly twenty-five minutes long, and running for twenty-five episodes that gives the series an approximate runtime of 625 minutes. You have viewed the series fifty-six times so that comes out to 35,0000 minutes. You have waste......dedicatedWink approximately 24.3055555(five repeats an infinite number of times, I don't know how to do the macron symbol on a computerRolleyes ) days to Berserk. Kudos.
How many Calculators did you break crunching those numbers Kak?
Just the one in my head.Wink
Thanks guys! I am having fun Big Grin.

I started with Ikkitousen... I watched the first two episodes. It's a TV rip, but it's not bothering me at all (as in TV logo, little lines accross the screen). I am so glad the subs are next to perfect! Because it doesn't have an English track to redeem bad subs. I like it so far, defiently a change of pace compared to more light-hearted animes: where there is serious fighting, yet goofy atmosphere afterwards.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Boogie is better than Lain!!! Big Grin :p At least I didn't get bored watching Boogie....
Eva could be a little on the heavy side though.........
I guess watch Maho 2 then. At least you can continue after watching the first season.

Agh. I bought the first R1 for only $5 at Hatings (brand new too) and could barely stand to finish the first episode. Boring, confusing, and with the same animation used over and over again. Never watched the rest. At least with Lain I was able to watch it all.