Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Would you watch anime......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey, you missed pretty animation ad great story. why settle for lower ?
if it got a good story i'll go for it. not just animation, i look for good direction and of course, cinematic that define the story itself, no words needed, like Lain.

Japschin,
this sounds like you need to backup your dvd. wait a few months, and till the dual layer burner hit the market in summer, prices of the old ones should go down. then its time to buy.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin

Hey Amethyst, serious girl, I thought you are only between 17-21. son and daughter?...dohz......makes me think that you aren't as young as I thought you are.....

Yep yep... what Vicious said... 40 something... laugh... more like 45... Yep, my son is going to be 22 and my daughter just turned 19... and they are both into anime a lot... so I kinda got into it a lot too... you should see our anime cases... now if we just had the time to watch all those... we are working on them though... finished up the first half of Saint Seiya Gold.... ready for the 2nd half... have one more disk of Sailor Moon R... think I'm going to start Moon Princess or Gaze at the Moon or whatever you wanna call it... just don't ask me what the japanese name of it is... tsukihime something..
Tsukihime is good! It's a little like X. I've not finished the whole 12 epsiodes yet but I really like it!!
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Tsukihime is good! It's a little like X. I've not finished the whole 12 epsiodes yet but I really like it!!

Yes, I figured I'd like it when I saw the fansubs... leastways the first one anyway, and got the HK set so I could "read" the prologue... guess what? The HK's don't "have" the "prologue" ... argh.... guess I go read it on the computer then... or just skip it... :p So that will either be my next choice or Kurogane Communication Memories.
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
So that will either be my next choice or Kurogane Communication Memories.

Kurogane doesn't have pretty animations but I do like the story. Each episode is only 15 minutes. Short but overall pretty good. It has a closed ending too. The story isn't 'rushed' like some. Pretty constant throughout.
Pages: 1 2 3