Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I can't believe how terible the samurai showdown movie was....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was so bad that I could not finish it, I'm usually able to finish an anime but sumurai showdown lowerd the standard of crap in the anime world. Who agrees with me?
There has never been a good animation based off of a fighting game. And there are a lot of them.
Yes most most video game anime turn out to be pretty bad but there are a few good ones like, Street fighter made some good animes, and art of fighting was alright. Yes most are bad. Sarabada
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
There has never been a good animation based off of a fighting game. And there are a lot of them.

The Fatal Fury movies were alright actually.
All the Street Fighter animations were great.

The Samurai Showdown movie BLOWS!!! The best part is when Haomaru get stung by the wasp. Wait that was the ONLY good part. That and the credits rolling by.
I remember being so excited about Samurai Showdown when I bought the tape years ago. Arguably one of the most disapointing moments ever. Everything about Samurai Showdown was bad. It had absolutely no discernable good point.

**EDIT**

I just now realized what Samurai Showdown's good point was! It was when I sold it!Big Grin
Samurai showdown sucks monkey balls. Avoid this movie like the plague. and if you actually think I joking buy it then you'll undersand the truth.
nah I think that Tekken animated movie was even worse, lol :p
the Tekken movie scarred me i couldnt even finish it all but then like a year after made myself sit and watch it coz im a Tekken Fan(game that it)

not seen Samuri showdown and never will from what ive read of you guys
yeah tekken was stupid and so was samshow but fatal fury was cool gotta collect the armor of mars!

all the street fighter 2 series are very good i espicially like the animated movie the best. the series is cool too i watched some of it last night on the ACTION channel on starz i liked the part when ryu was fighting that cocky guy at that club ryu beat the sh*t out of him did anyone see how he did that 2 hit combo kneeing him in the face in the air the slamming it into the back of his head?? it was awesome!! i used to have all four dvds of it but i was only into watching DUBBED anime back then so probably missed out big time,Sad

i think i'll buy the import since i'll save 60 bucksCool
Yeah that Tekken movie sucked ugh that was a waste of time watching it.
The second Oav of Samurai Spirits was actually not bad. I can of dug the first one though, I'm probably alone there. The Street Fighter Alpha movie was boring I thought, but the worst one of all was the Tekken movie, damn I couldn't watch all of that piece of crap.