Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Are the pirates any closer to making an entire perfect collection of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the HK people any closer to making an entire sellable collection of the dragonball and the dragonballz series??? I, personally, am willing to buy the set if it ever appears
Depends... on what your looking for... English or Japanese w/ Subs... and which set your looking for first (DB or DBZ).

Well, Dragonball Part 1, 2, & 4 are in the store. It's a perfect collection that goes to the end (in Part 4), but Part 3 hasn't been released on account of FUNimation (I learned this from a thread I started).

And for DBZ... there are the MI box sets that are Japanese w/ subs only. AC/MAC is releasing the same kind of rip except in 4 box sets. For DBZ in English.. they'll be in the form of 3 disc sets. Check animegod.com.
OK, if Perfect connotates R1... and the R1's are censored... doesn't the Perfect suck?
Not all are edited... but I wouldn't buy R1 rips of DBZ. I'd get the Dragon Box rips.

Your right though.