Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Trying to substantiate Rumor about Blood the last vampire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Recently heard the anime people were making a sequal to the original. Just wanted see if anyone Knows anything about this??
Blech.
Read the manga.
will the torture never end?
someone tell them to stop making it already
I personally would love to see a fully developed movie or OVA series of Blood. There was a lot of background development to that short movie that needs to be explored.

I did some research and found out that the guy who did Freddy vs Jason is sitting on the live action movie rights for Blood but doesn't plan on doing anything with it at this time.
I would love to see a live action movie of blood. I mean cosidering the way blood look in the anime I think the actress angelina jolie fits nicely its just that she looks older then blood did. just a thought
angelina jolie... them thick aunt jemama lips... i do see the resemblence... Wink
I loved Blood and I heard the same thing. I even heard they might take some of the stories from the manga. Now I would love to hear that they are making more Ogre Slayer.