Import Anime Forums

Full Version: M-Lock Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a totally mundane discovery regarding the M-Locks. The frosted circle part can be removed from the rest of the plastic tray - it is not actually an inseperable part of the tray.

I'm sorry if i am stating the obvious but i never noticed before that it could be taken out.

Previously i advocated ripping the tray out and pasting in a new one when there was faulty M-Lock (chances of which are relatively high). But now if you have a spare M-Lock you can just change them around.

No need to thank the Kind of Mundania. :p
only MI uses M locks right? thats the only company I've seen that uses it. MAC, FX, nopes... what about AV? hmm...
Some of the AV sets i have come across use them as well.
The AV sets where you press in the middle to pop-out then press the disc in to return it to it's original position? Those are awesome!

I just checked my (AV) sets and your discover is right-on. Thank you King of Mundania! But where would you get replacements for those locks?
I happen to have a few spare gatefolds but i guess not everyone has spares. But in case they do it is handy.