Import Anime Forums

Full Version: HK dvds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Just recently (the past 6 months) I discovered a wonderful money saving thing called imports and and very much enjoying saving some cash and shelf space! But alas, I keep reading about how U.S. companies are starting to try and keep Mac and FX, etc from putting out their titles. Could they really someday keep them from putting out imports all together? I sure hope not, because if Mac doesn't get to finish putting out the DBZ series (I just finished buying the sets that are released now) I am going to be so pissed!!

I really hope there isn't an end to imports!
Hehhe...no worries about it. The HK companies always have a way going around. They'll just come up with another company name. heheehe and so on and so on....d/ls etc.
Don't forget bittorent, fansubs, vcds and so forth...piracy will be here forever! O`_ # ? ARRRRMATEY!!!
Dark hit it right on the spot. Even if the North American companies do find a way to stop HK DVDs which I seriously doubt will happen there so many other forms of piracy of anime, fansubs, dvd rips and so on. Heck I'm sure no company can stop me from renting and copying whatever DVD I want.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Dark hit it right on the spot. Even if the North American companies do find a way to stop HK DVDs which I seriously doubt will happen there so many other forms of piracy of anime, fansubs, dvd rips and so on. Heck I'm sure no company can stop me from renting and copying whatever DVD I want.

Maybe now but how much Companys are wanting to put DRM into effect to the point where every digital device has a DRM in it and for example if your cell phone when you talking pics up a song on the radio and you don't have the Rights to redistribute it.. Your cell phone will end the call.. etc... This is what RIAA and MPAA are pushing for.. and what many things in congress are up right now.. They are trying to take fairuse outta the DMCA also.. so you don't have a right to use something how you want to even if you bought it..
Damned New World Order!:mad:
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Damned New World Order!:mad:

Hogan? Hall? Nash? Where? Where? Where? :eek:
Anyone think U.S. companies would be able to stop sites like this and others from selling HK dvds? They seem to be getting better at stopping them on ebay.
I think I'm the only one who understood and laughed at the vicious clever response to the new world order thing. Heh heh.
No, I would be the second, it's the first thing that came to my mind too. Damned middle school...

Piracy has been here for many years, you'd be incredibly hard-pressed to stop it in any form. Remember, despite the events of the past few years, people still use P2P filesharing and they still burn cd's.
Quote:Originally posted by cabed21
I think I'm the only one who understood and laughed at the vicious clever response to the new world order thing. Heh heh.

I don't watch wrestling anymore. But last week when I was helping out at my old job at the bank, Bautista (you have to be watching WWE lately to know who he is) came in there to open an account. Apparently he lives somewhere in Northern VA.
i think more ppl than we realize understood the NWO reference made by vicious earlier, it was funny nevertheless Smile
Bautista is gay, Undertaker is better.
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
No, I would be the second, it's the first thing that came to my mind too. Damned middle school...

Same here.

Best NWO member was Dennis Rodman. Cool Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
Same here.

Best NWO member was Dennis Rodman. Cool Rolleyes

Nah, I liked Hogan the best. He was the leader and the master mind (actually him and Bischoff were). Isn't this topic about HK DVD's?
Pages: 1 2