Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Translated Berserk Manga!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***SPOILER WARNING***

To all that have seen the series read on...

[html]http://www.animeaddiction.net/anime/Berserk/manga/manga.shtml[/html]
This page contains a translated version of 7 issues after the series (It says its all of it but I believe there are more)
Also, for me some of the pages wouldn't extract, I'm gonna e-mail the guy to see if i can get them. Otherwise, its great! The site also has all of the Berserk mp3s
Big Grin Yea no more guessing and going on hearsay about what happens after the Summoing
theres more... i think theres like 22 books of it... Schutlz would know for sure
There's 22. Not sure what issues these are though. I read them all, and it still doesn't end really
[edit]I looked into it, at animenation, it tells how many pages are in each graphic novel, they say 232 (1 of 22!!). The translated manga only has around 140 pages. Which means, they lied and there is a shitload more of berserk. /me goes crazy! [/edit]
Yea they are up to book like 23 haven't checked in a while.. They are still releasing new mangas of it which is cool. Since its a great series.. ;o)