Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm ranting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And I am coming over to Clarenes house aka Japschin Smile We are going to watch on her nice 60" er.. Wink :p
HAAHah..u can come over when I'm free boy..........have to make appt first....:p Big Grin
Every one has their own opinions about certain shows so I respect you for saying that. To tell you the truth, I didn't like Eva that much at first. After a while My brother made me watch it with him and that was the only time we actually got along with eachother so I think that is why I liked Eva as much as I did. It was the only time we got along. Aside from that I only liked a few episodes but I am easily pleased and will watch anything which makes me a realyl crappy critic lol.Well, later ^______^ !
eva was good and over rated. it seemed be lacking towards the end and took two movies to end it, a little drawn out in my mind. Now rahxephon, on the other hand, is an exellent religious/mecha anime. sirchiro get the movies so you can actually see the ending, the series doesn't actually end until after the second movie. the first movie is a big rehash of the 26 ep.
i apologize. SirChico not sirchiro
I have read good things about Rahxephon. I have been wanting to see it since I read about it in a magazine. Now that I see so many people like it, it must be a good anime. I will watch it some time. ^___^
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
sirchiro get the movies so you can actually see the ending,

I plan to with my next order. I hope it doesn't go out of stock before then... I should be ordering pretty soon.

I know I am enjoying Evangelion, when I had to watch just one more episode before turning it off..
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i apologize. SirChico not sirchiro

Thanks for the correction Big Grin. It's greatly appreciated.
Enjoying Evangelion, huh? Nice to hear that more and more people are watching the classics.
Japschin Wrote:Drug Dealer...........men, women dealer.........money grows in bushes in the garden............

*shrug*.....$1k is not really that much considering the fact that I have so much DVDs.
The 60" LCD and the DVD repair machine are the only things I bought.
The 50" plasma, my bf bought it using my credit. He wants to enjoy movies whenever he comes over.

so you are or are not a drug dealer? pot/marijuna? "money grows in bushes in the garden"
Man.. wonder if anyone notice it...ppl's been bringing up threads from months ago.....
Japschin Wrote:Man.. wonder if anyone notice it...ppl's been bringing up threads from months ago.....

answer the question.... where do you get all your money from? do you deal in pot/marijuna?
Why should I? Can't I have inheritance? HAHahaahahha Big Grin Wink :p
Japschin Wrote:Why should I? Can't I have inheritance? HAHahaahahha Big Grin Wink :p

you either dont WANT to tell us [because you really are a drug dealer or something bad] :mad:

OR

you really did get a big inheritance [lucky you] :p
Hahahahhahaha...hell yeah........anything that's bad, i'm in it......... Cool
Dohz.....i'm so bored................
BobDoleX Wrote:*snip*
I got mine at my local Best Buy and it's even saved a few Bandai discs that arrived in the mail via Bandai's awful keepcases, all scratched up from rattling inside the case.

So why didn't you send them back and get replacements? I've sent back more than one disk that arrived in that condition, most noteworthy was the Wolf's Rain box set R1... the disk was loose in the case and all scratched up on the back... and not the kind of scratches you can just wipe off...
Pages: 1 2 3 4