Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Shenmue 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dose anyone know when shenmue 3 is going to be coming out. Cos i loved the last game and cant wait for the new one to come out.
Last I heard... the story has already been written and they might not make it if there isn't a demand for it. But if enough fans want it it'll be made. But, I don't know of any new information since then. Why are they going to make it? If they aren't making it yet it's because not enough fans demended it.
I forget the creators name but I read an interview with him that it might not come to the states. I think it was EGM I read it in.
That's where I read it. I'll look up his name later..
Tut! Tut!

Yu Suzuki. Creator of Shenmue, Virtua Fighter, Outrun, Space Harrier, Afterburner and Hang-on to name a few.
That's him.. I would have looked his name up before, but I had to leave to go to work.
Never got to play the second game thanks to sega not brining the game to Dreamcast.:mad:
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
Never got to play the second game thanks to sega not brining the game to Dreamcast.:mad:

You mean Sega didn't bring Shenmue II to the US Dreamcast.

I've got the PAL version and, perhaps because they was no need to cater for an American audience thus no need for English VAs, it's in Japanese with English subtitles. It's perfect for me because I loathed the original's dub.
God that dub was awful.:mad: I wish we had a vomiting face, so I could show my real disgust.
I don't think it had a "wretched dub" cuz I have heard much worse...Dragon ball takes the cake...and Tekkaman Blade 2. Shenmues dub didn't bother me but it was a little bland.
I think there is a reason why I hate it so much. After playing the game for around nine hours and hearing all the "actors" monotone voices I wanted to stab myself.

I think if someone had killed my father I would at least be a little upset. Wink
Speaking of bad video game dubs... Soul Calibur II's dub annoys me so much! The things they say are really lame :o.

But, I can over look it for awesome gameplay and graphics.
Quote:Never got to play the second game thanks to sega not brining the game to Dreamcast.

its been acessable on xbox for 2 years, and it only cost 17$ new now, unless your some type of "fanboy" playing part 2 shouldnt be a problem at all.
Speaking of SC2 and it's dub..I have never heard it and I swear if anyone changes my options from NihonGo to English they will DIE!
Good for you. I should change mine too.
Pages: 1 2