Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FX Gundam 08th MS Team Perfect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just revieved this last week and when I tried to watch it on my PS2, Dell ispiron 8200 laptop, and my desktop with a Liteon DVD drive it would not read the discs. Is this normal, will it only play on a DVD player? I have other FX sets that don't have this problem.
I think your dvds are defective if they don't play in more than one dvd player. Try to ask for a replacement, if u can that is.
Quote:Originally posted by fzr400guy
Just revieved this last week and when I tried to watch it on my PS2, Dell ispiron 8200 laptop, and my desktop with a Liteon DVD drive it would not read the discs. .

Generally, if dvd-roms do not read a certain dvd while it reads others, the dvd is defective. DVD-roms generally plays all sorts of dvds. As for dvd players, if you have more than 1, try it out on different dvd players. One of them should work. If all do not work and your dvd-roms do not work, it is safe to say that the dvd is defective.
The problem is applying "what should be" to low quality HK bootlegs...
my set was fine even when played on the PS2, so ur set must be defective
thanks everyone I contacted the vendor to arrange replacement.