Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A new season is upon us...what to download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new season is starting in Japan, does anyone know of a site that previews the upcoming show like giving brief info as to what the show is going to be about? Or showing promo designs? Or do you have a show to recommend?

Personally Godannar season 2 and Bakuretsu Tenshi are the only ones that interest me so far. But I'm looking to branch out. Post your thoughts.
I'm also looking forward to Bakuretsu Tenshi. I'm waiting for Midori No Hibi (Midori is actually in my avatar). I like the manga and I'm sure I'll like the anime.

TV Tokyo has some previews of upcomming shows <http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/b-bansen/>.
I would recommend Monster, based on Naoki Urasawa's manga. It's a more realistic series. A japanese doctor working in Germany saves the life of a boy named Johann. Years later it becomes evident that this boy is a serial killer. Now Dr. Tenma heads out to correct his mistake and to kill this boy, hunted by by the German police, who think that he is the killer, and hunted by several mysterious groups that seem to have connections to Johann.

If the anime is anywhere as good as the manga, it will be my favorite series this season. Hope that the HK boys will do a decent version of it.
Hmm...just watched Bakuretsu Tenshi (yes, ep 1 has been subbed by Lunar) and it's not ass good as I thought it would be. LOL, the opening theme is ghetto but not catchy like Peace Maker Kurogane's.

The main character is a cook??:confused: I thought the CGs looked out of place. Not as impressive looking as Last Exile. And Amy scares me...she looks evil, like Stewy from The Family Guy. Jo and Meg look like grown up Rei and Asuka though. Big Grin Hopefully there's more than one mech later on. I'm not too keen on that design.