Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Another corner image thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been here for a while and don't recall this thread being around before, but if it has been i apologize and mods are free to delete the thread.

Out of the many images that appear in our upper left corners on every import-anime page, which is your favorite? I would have to say mine is Mizuho from Onegai Teacher. I once bought Pocky just because of her.
Mine is Kintaro from Goldenboy. He's the one on the Bike. I requested May to get a pic of him and voila! May if you're reading this THANX!!!
Mine is CHI from chobits
I like the Elf from Lineage 2.
The image of Misato wearing a kimono damn that image is hot HOT!!!
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I like the Elf from Lineage 2.

I second that. I've never even seen the series and I think that is the best image. Is all the artwork in the series that good?
Hey Vicious, Every pic I've seen of it is that good. I looked it up to see what that was about and every Lineage pic I found was like that.
Lineage 2 is a MMORPG. All of the artwork for it is stunning.
My favorite corner image is the one of Mahoro and Minawa...

Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Lineage 2 is a MMORPG.

If Lineage 2 is a massive mulitplayer online RPG and along with Brave Soul which is a (hentai) game, then why are there "Elf" and Ruby corner images to their respective games? I've questioned this because they don't have much relation to this site...

:confused:
Probably because they pictures were attractive.Wink