Import Anime Forums

Full Version: To Otakus and Anime Fiends !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
I want to see someone wear a shirt with a hentai animation image.

The closest I have ever come across this is the bishoujo gaming shirts for games such as Tokimeki Check In and Little My Maid, although there was a La Blue Girl shirt with the main character riding a bike flashing her panties a while ago...
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
if youre supposed to wear XL, why would you want bigger? bigger doesn't mean cooler, it means "more mtv ghetto", or are you trying to hide your gut with a giant shirt? trust me, i used to do that, it only makes it worse, because people can tell anyway, plus you look like a moron for wearing a shirt that is much too large.

I just like bigger clothes. I got into wearing them because I'm fat, & I don't like my clothes to touch my skin, & after I got used to have such loose clothing I just never wanted to wear anything that was "my size". And in my opinion XL is entirely to small for me, although my family tries to tell me other wise, my actualy size is probably XXL. So, 3XL really isn't THAT big on me.Cool
I used to wear Baggy Skate/BMX stuff esp hoodys and baggy ass jeans (last year but sold most of em still got too many)

but now my style is strictly EMO with a mix of hardcorepunk and funk coz Retro stuff rules. so the jeans are still baggy but not super baggy like before.
Guess just Rocker style and being in a PostHardcore "emoesc" band also influnces me, but not my love for anime

Brand wise i guess SaltRock,Animal,Mecca,Ecko,Diesel,Quicksilver,Converse,Hawk,
DrunknMunky etc...
but i also like uniques cool retro stuff or cool unknown brand stuff with funky logos and images

and the nearest thing i own to anime clothes is a coupla Hentai Tshirts with small hentai images made funnily enough by Deisel?

and whats with the big Anti fit crap ive been doing that shit for years?
Pages: 1 2