Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this a good HK company? I really want the Ayashi No Ceres set, but I am afraid that the quality would be really bad. Plus I want to see what the Ayashi No Ceres Perfect Collection looks from the inside. If anyone has this set , could you please scan it so i can see what it looks like inside pls..... Can any of you folks give me some testimonials on MAC. I heard that they also include english dubbings in their dvds. Can someone help me? Please tell me if MAC is good or not.
MAC can be good, and they can be terrible. I believe the Ceres set is good.

Click DVD reviews (top left side of the site) and look under "Ceres Celestial Legend" for more in depth reviews.
I only have one set from MAC. And it has great quality. I did order some anime of which one was MAC and another was AC/MAC (also 2 were FX.. details.. details... Rolleyes )... So, I am not worried about buying MAC sets; I just read reviews and if they say the set is good I go with it Big Grin.

My biggest surprise of MAC was the packaging! The pacakaging is very small... you could fit a two disc set in a regular DVD case! By no means is it's size a bad thing.

I think MAC is a good company, just watch out for bad releases... find out via reviews. You won't be led wrong Wink.
The packaging is Small O.o. about how small is it from a regular gate fold box. If you have the ayashi No ceres set. Does the packaging looks like it bleeds?
Well, its shorter than the regular box sets by about a cm. It's also thinner (from the side) and not as wide (from the front) compared to a domestic DVD case. And like I said this is just a two-disc set... Also when you open it doesn't have cardboard folding sides covering the discs (like an Fx two-disc set)... when you open it it is just the discs face to face. I like it, though it kind of looks odd on the shelf next to the full size sets.
Thanks!
The printing for Mac ANC is not as good usual. However, the set itself was fine. It you want R1 rip then the Mac set is the only still in print. FX version is discontinued.